Saturday, September 15, 2007

On Hold

When I was younger, God left me several missed call, I was busy, I wanted to do some other things. Then I became older, and I saw the list of missed calls, I tried to call him, but he put me on hold. I got a little impatient, I've got important agendas that I want to go through with him. And I waited, waited, a music played on as I waited, but I was too focused on my agendas to pay attention to it. As time grew, so did frustration. At times, he did answer, but he did not go through the agendas I wanted....
And recently, I learnt, when God put us on hold, we don't have to put the rest of the world around us on hold. Life still goes on. Waiting time, is not wasting time, it's time for preparation, allow the music that played on while holding, to fill our hearts with joy, get intrigue, by the things he place while putting us on hold. God is afterall a practical God. He won't do something without a reason.
The song my heart will sing from time time during the season....

Gonna spend the night packing the room, should be therapeutic. =)
Dunno why, am missing Gorgeous. Shall sms her something later to encourage her. ^^










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home